The confirmation of Richard Cordray to director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau adds some certainty to the compliance picture ahead, including that the clock is ticking on a host of new mortgage compliance rules taking effect in January.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics