The Texas State Supreme Court has ruled illegal two major provisions of the state's home equity rules, the latest setback in a two-decade battle. The state's highest court ruled that the Credit Union Commission and the Finance Commission went too far when modifying loan fee caps and allowing loan closings...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics