The primary person charged with holding NCUA "accountable" for the past eight years has retired. William DeSarno, who has served as the agency's inspector general, has overseen numerous reviews of NCUA's internal operations during his total 16 years at NCUA.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics