Richard Metsger, the nominee for the NCUA Board, told the Senate Banking Committee last week that if confirmed by the full Senate, he will be committed to reviewing the growing list of existing NCUA rules and regulations with a goal of "updating, simplifying, eliminating and clarifying" them.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics