With the housing market recovering, Wells Fargo plans to ramp up the marketing of a credit card that allows customers to use reward points to pay down their mortgage. Wells, the largest home mortgage lender, is sending new solicitations for its Home Rebate Card, which it introduced in 2007 just...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics