The FDIC told a federal court here last week it should allow NCUA to extend the nominal statute of limitations on securities claims against several Wall Street banks that sold mortgage-backed securities to five failed corporate credit unions because the 1989 S&L bailout law allows for the extension.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics