New research by Goldman Consulting & Strategy has drilled down into how consumers ages 23 to 45 finance vehicles. Among the findings, according to Neil Goldman, senior partner at the Del Aire, Calif.-based firm, is that two-thirds of those in the market for new or used vehicles do nothing-they simply...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics