A well-known patent litigant who has successfully extracted tens of millions of dollars in Check 21 license fees from the biggest banks filed a new slew of suits against Texas credit unions and banks last week over rights to the popular remote deposit capture technology that allows consumers to deposit...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics