Credit unions are enjoying a slow, but steady, improvement in the bottom line thanks to an improving economy, and the second half of the year holds similar promise-that is, unless the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau mucks things up, an expert suggested.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics