The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said it has detected alleged racial discrimination in the auto loan market. Finding the evidence was the easy part-the tougher questions involve what the agency intends to do about it, and how its eventual actions will affect competition among lenders.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics