A recent advisory by the California Department of Financial Institutions-prohibiting CUs in the state from using phrases like "anyone can join" in their advertising-has come as a surprise to many people, including the state league.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE