As the result of the new Qualified Mortgage (QM) rule from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, nearly half (44%) of credit unions in a survey conducted by NAFCU indicated they will cease originations of non-qualified mortgages, while another 44 percent will reduce originations.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics