Eleven credit unions across this state participated in a joint effort at seven different locations as part of the Kansas Credit Union Association's "Make a Difference Day" campaign. At the various events consumers were presented with gift cards, cash, free coffee or free lunch.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics