San Diego County Credit Union has been targeted in a blog allegedly posted by bankers who make a number of allegations against the $5.7-billion CU and which features SDCCU's CEO "talking" if she had taken "a dose of truth serum."
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE