With $26 million in assets and fewer than 5,000 members, Catholic Family FCU is right in the sweet spot for the "Great Divide" between CUs that are profitable and those that are struggling-and CEO Michael Taylor is well aware of it.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE