Little more than a week after holding the Credit Union Cherry Blossom Ten Mile Run, event director Phil Stewart headed north to run the Boston Marathon for the 18th time. As he put it, "It was a good day to be running badly."
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE