In the absence of a standard that determines when someone is impaired by marijuana, employers are often left to rely on reasonable suspicion when attempting to prove an employee is under the influence of the drug and it is affecting their work.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics