Credit union executives called on Congress last week to get the Consumer Financial Protection Agency to exercise existing powers to exempt credit unions from a growing list of new regulations being issued by the fledgling agency, or at least allow NCUA to override some of the new CFPB rules.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics