Credit unions are calling foul on proposed federal guidelines that would, among other requirements, force credit unions to put proper consumer disclosures on all social media messages, cutting deeply into the allowable 140-character limit on Twitter, for example.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics