Three months after instituting a $3 per month "membership dues" for members, the $1.2-billion Arizona Federal Credit Union said member pushback has been minimal as it has emphasized the value of "participation" in the credit union.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE