Credit unions are worried a proposal by the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) to use an expected loss method to measure loan losses will require them to increase loan loss reserves and are calling on the FASB to withdraw the proposal.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics