Ten debit networks agreed last week to adopt a common U.S. debit application identifier and work with Discover Financial Services to license the D-Payment Application Specification, known as D-PAS, as the foundation for a common U.S. debit chip payment platform.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics