An increasing reliance on fees and other revenues from its member business loan portfolio sent Telesis Community CU spiraling toward insolvency as a growing number of the one-time $615-million credit union's MBLs went sour, according to a report issued last week by NCUA's Office of Inspector General.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics