With the FFIEC accepting comment until March 25 on proposed new social media rules for financial institutions, one analyst has suggestions on how institutions can most effectively use those channels while not running afoul of regulators and lawsuits.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics