The Federal Reserve issued a report saying that even though card issuers reported lower interchange revenues from debit card transactions in 2012 it has no plans to change the rules governing Durbin amendment's cap on swipe fees, as the rules gave it the power to do.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics