On Sept. 20, 2012 members of $1.6-billion Technology Credit Union resoundingly defeated a proposed charter change to a mutual savings bank-with 77% of those voting opposed to the conversion.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE