The Money Anxiety Index for January stood at 93.9, an improvement of 1.4 index points over the same month in 2011 and is shaking out at 92.3 in February, an improvement of 0.7 over January, and a 2.4-point increase over the same month last year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics