RIVERSIDE, Calif.-The road to recovery has not been a pretty one for Altura Credit Union. It has had to close branches, let staff go and turn away many people who had turned to it for loans. But the alternative was even worse, notes its CEO, who believes it now has...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics