WEST PALM BEACH, Fla.February 29, or "Leap Day," is added to the calendar every four years to compensate for the extra time it takes the earth to rotate the sun. The process takes 365 days and just under six hours, so every fourth year an extra day is added to...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics