Credit unions added an estimated 300,000 members in December and about one million members in the fourth quarter, the best growth in more than a decade, as recruitment efforts surrounding Bank Transfer Day bore fruit, according to CUNA.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE