SHOREVIEW, Minn.-Many credit unions entered 2012 with a wealth of new members as a result of Bank Transfer Day. But one person is advising CUs not to just lump those new members in with the rest after the first 90 days.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE