ALEXANDRIA, Va.-A top NCUA official told Congress last week that proposed legislation to establish a new appeals process for credit union and bank examinations could prove unnecessarily costly and slow down the resolution of troubled credit unions, in some cases long enough to preclude NCUA from saving them.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics