MARIETTA Ga.-A state court last week returned a $75.4 million judgment against Delta Community CU in favor of residential developer David Pearson in a dispute over member business loans the credit union provided the local home builder.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE