COVINA, Calif.-Credit union CEOs who were eligible for a raise saw base pay levels increase by a national average of 6.62%, up slightly from 6.54% last year, according to Executive Compensation Solutions' 9th annual compensation and benefits survey for the credit union movement.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics