WASHINGTON-Credit union trade groups have again reached out to Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich after the former Speaker for the second time likened Freddie Mac to "other GSEs like credit unions" during a nationally televised debate.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics