While most of the attention last week was on how credit unions helped to kill in Congress any extension of the Transaction Account Guarantee (TAG) program, which expires at the end of the year, there was less attention being paid to how it creates the potential for billions of dollars...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics