Northeast CUSO, which is shutting down operations after determining its six owners were ready to pursue member business lending on their own, has offered some advice on what CUs should consider before making the decision to forego a CUSO.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics