Anthony Raguz, CEO of the former St. Paul Croatian FCU, has been sentenced to 14 years in prison and ordered to pay $72 million restitution for masterminding the biggest fraud in credit union history that led to the 2010 collapse of the $240-million credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics