CUNA Mutual Group is reporting that 66 CUs in nine states were damaged by Hurricane Sandy, and Media Relations Manager Phil Tschudy said that while a few more damage reports may trickle in, they are likely to be of a minor nature.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE