Although this market has a well-earned reputation as a depressed real estate market crushed by a glut of unsold housing, Wayne Tew, president and CEO of Clark County CU believes already strong mortgage volume would be even better if there were more homes to sell.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics