Real estate loans, which had been a primary driver of credit union lending growth in the first half of 2012, have become something of a drag on CU loan portfolios, even as 2012 is on track to show overall lending growth.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE