One year after the implementation of the Durbin Amendment rules and the outlook for CU debit interchange is mixed, with transaction-driving strategies working amid concerns about whether the extra usage is driving sufficient revenue to overcome shrinking per-swipe income.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics