The announcement by NCUA that it had doubled the number of CUs eligible for a low-income designation, which would allow exceptions to the member business loan cap, only affects approximately a quarter of the 1,001 CUs included under the expanded eligibility.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics