Credit unions missed many people who tried to open accounts online during the Bank Transfer Day period, and they continue to lag in key technology elements, according to Jim Van Dyke, founder and president of Javelin Research.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE