The No. 1 thing State Employees' CU made a point of doing during the recession was asking members to come in and talk. That may not seem like much, but SECU believes it helped keep more than 8,000 SECU members in their homes.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE