If there's one thing the 2007-09 recession taught us, it1s to never underestimate an economic contraction. Historically, the average duration of a recession has been about 11 months. Not only did this downturn last around two and a half years, but the recovery continues to struggle.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics