Pre-recession it was relatively easy to bring in new members. We became accustomed to that, but with the recession member viewpoints changed. We had to be much more business savvy, and we had to be more astute in operating efficiency.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE