WASHINGTON-At least one influential group of merchants, the National Association of Convenience Stores, which has been battling Visa and MasterCard over card fees for years, has weighed in against the antitrust settlement on credit card fees and is threatening to block the historic deal.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics