Although there still are risks to be accounted for, Wayne Tew believes this is a good time to be in the mortgage business. But it's also a good time, said Tew, president and CEO of $480.8-million Clark County Credit Union, to define "risk."
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics