WASHINGTON-Costs for the historic settlement of antitrust charges against Visa, MasterCard and several big banks will ultimately be passed on to owners and beneficiaries of the two card networks, with hundreds of millions of dollars of the $7.2-billion settlement being paid by credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics